The geometry is a mix of traditional road and randonneur, with a relatively short rear end and a bottom bracket that’s slightly lower than a standard road bike. This gives it both agile handling for riding unbridled and increased stability when loaded. This blend of geometry and our 612 Select tubing creates a bike that is capable of quick road centuries, gravel racing, commuting, and of course loaded touring.
Just like its cantilever predecessor, the Space Horse Disc is able to accommodate front and rear racks, fenders, and tires up to 42c in size for the 700c bikes and 45c for the 650b version. It also utilizes a new dropout with a replaceable derailleur hanger. All of the classic All-City touches are present: signature brazed-on seat collar, pantographed bottom bracket shell, reinforcements on the bottle bosses and a beautiful lugged crown fork. The fork sports both a double eyelet on the dropout and mid-blade mounts to allow you to use pretty much whatever front rack you wish.
- Frame612 Select CroMoly steel. Double-butted down, top, & seat tubes. Externally tapered, ovalized, & dimpled chain stays, tapered seat stays, replaceable derailleur hanger.
- Fork4130 CroMoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown & matching dropout, straight steertube, IS disc brake tabs.
- Rear spacing135mm
- Brake CompatibilityDisc Only, 140mm rear & 160mm front minimum rotor size
- Seatpost Diameter27.2mm
- Steerer Tube / Headset1-1/8" threadless, EC34 upper & lower, crown race 30.0
- Bottom Bracket68mm English
- Tire Clearance700c x 42mm (49-61cm) 650B X 45mm (43-46cm)
- Derailleur HangerWheels Manufacturing No. 41
- ExtrasRack & fender mounts, E.D. coated for durability & rust prevention